Crystal Water D.E. Filters are designed to improve flow, reduce noise and filter particles as small as 3 to 5 microns, creating one of the most effective pool filters on the market. The 2 1/2" internal piping works to reduce unwanted noise and improve your pools systems flow rate which will mean less time needed to run your pool and lower energy costs.
The lid features two handles for easy removal and the filter tank has a large 2" bottom clean out port for quick draining and eliminates the need to remove the grids from the filter housing for routine cleanings. The housing is made from fiberglass reinforced polypropylene for superior strength and includes a tamper-proof clamp.
Crystal Water D.E. Filter Specifications:
- 36 Square Foot Effective Filter Area
- 72 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
Crystal Water D.E. Filter Features:
- Filters waste particles out of the pool as small as 3 to 5 microns.
- 2 1/2" internal piping for better flow rates and quieter operation.
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank body with tamper-proof clamp.
- Stainless steel pressure gauge with clean indicator.
- Filter tank top incorporates handles for easier removal and placement.
- Works with Waterway Slide Valves or Multi-Port Valves (sold separately).
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- NSF Approved
- 23 1/2" Wide X 36 1/2" Height
How a D.E. Filter Works:
- When diatomaceous earth (D.E.) is introduced into the filter system, it coats the filter cloth. As water passes over the filter grids, the D.E. particles capture even the smallest suspended dirt particles. When cleaning is needed, the water flow is simply reversed.
- A grain of ordinary table salt is approximately 100 microns. The Crystal Water D.E. Filter rids your pool from waste particles as small as 3 to 5 microns.