The iAquaLink IQ20-RS is for Jandy AquaLink RS Systems that have software revision QQQ and Older and the AquaLink PDA Systems with Revision 5.0 and older. This iAquaLink Upgrade kit will also upgrade your current system to be able to operate Control variable speed pumps, LED pool lights, and ESP (Energy Savings Program) as well other new features. This upgrade kit will work with most existing controllers. (How do you check what software revision you have? Go to your control panel and select menu > System Setup > System Help / Information. This will tell you which software revision you have).
The IQ20-RS Includes:
- iAquaLink web Connect Device.
- AquaLink RS Firmware upgrade.
- AquaLink RS PCB Board.
- iAquaLink 2.0 Upgrade Kit
- Doesn't require wires, wall panels or charging bases.
- Improved reliability and stronger signal.
- Compatible with virtually all residential routers.
- Wi-Fi setup can be done wirelessly, using any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- iAquaLink allows you control your pool anytime, anywhere. Using Zodiac's free app for your smart phone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when youre on the go.
- iAquaLink can be used on more mobile device platforms than any other pool control system. Free apps available for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets Mobile web-app and is also available for most other smart phones, tablets and eReaders
iAquaLink is Easy and Convenient:
- On the golf course or on the go, control your pool anytime, anywhere with iAquaLink.
- Most intuitive and user-friendly mobile pool controller ever.
- iAquaLink can be used alone, or combined with the complete line of wall-mounted or wireless AquaLink interfaces.
- User accounts can be created in minutes, used immediately, and the service is free.
- Control multiple pools from a single app.
Complete Control - Monitor and adjust all equipment controlled by the AquaLink system:
- Pool Temperature
- Spa Temperature
- Water Falls
- Laminar Jets
- Light Dimmers
- Color & White Lights
- Landscape Lights
- Filter Pump
- Booster Pump
- Pool Cleaner
- And much more
The iAquaLink is Powerful & Versatile and is a robust four piece system consisting of:
- User Interface - Your smart phone, tablet, or web-connected device.
- iAquaLink Service - User account provides security, customization and multi-pool control.
- Web Connect Device - attaches to your pool's automation system**.
- AquaLink Automation System - Control panel that connects to your pool equipment.
- Upgrades available for virtually any AquaLink, Jandy or Zodiac controller ever made.
- No unsightly wires, wall panels, or charging bases required.
- Compatible with virtually all residential WiFi and Ethernet networks.
- Easy, hassle-free online registration.
- Requires an iAquaLink device, and an AquaLink RS or AquaLink PDA Pool/Spa control system.
- Requires a quality Wi-Fi signal or Ethernet connection at the iAquaLink device.
- Requires a free iAquaLink account.
- Multi-language support.
- Smartphones and/or tablets not included with the purchase of iAquaLink.
To activate the iAquaLink system, you will need:
- Access to home's internet service and computer.
- Wi-Fi network SSID and key (for Wi-Fi connection) or Ethernet network cable (for hard-wired connection).