Just because it is a classic doesn't mean it is outdated. The Aquabot classic features state of the art cleaning capabilities and time tested reliability. It is designed for in-ground pools and cleans pool floors, walls, waterline and can even transition from the floor to wall with a 90 degree angle. The filter can remove dirt, debris and other waste all the way down to 2 microns (a grain of table salt is approximately 100 microns).
Aquabot Classic Features:
- In-ground pool cleaner
- Designed for most pool surfaces including gunite/concrete, fiberglass and vinyl (not recommended for tile pools).
- Can be used in pools of all shapes including, L-shape, kidney, rectangle, lap, oval and more.
- Rotating scrubber brushes to loosen dirt and debris
- Cleans the pool floor, walls and waterline.
- Powerful suction that can filter up to 70 gallons of water per minute.
- Filter bag that filters down to 2 microns
- Bottom access filter assembly
- 120 Volt electrical requirements
- 230 Watt power consumption
- 50 Foot Cable Length
- Suction rate of up to 4200 gallons per hour
One year manufacturers warranty. See warranty for details.