The Turbo T Jet is designed to be used in in-ground pools with all types of surfaces including fiberglass, tiles, vinyl and concrete/gunite. This power washing cleaner can be used for most shapes of pools including rectangle, lap, kidney, round and oval pools. The cleaner is propelled by power jets and if your pool has rounded edges, where the floor meets the wall, then it will climb and clean the wall all the way to the waterline. The robot gets the grime and dirt of the pool with its power washing feature. This cleaner features hydro-robotic technology and is efficient with its never-stuck system. It also uses two hour run or continuous run timer settings.
Aquabot Turbo T Jet Features:
- For in-ground pools
- For pool surfaces using fiberglass, tiles, vinyl and concrete/gunite
- Most efficient on pools that are shaped as rectangle, lap, kidney, round or oval
- Propelled by power jets and uses wheels as transportation
- Cleans debris with power washing jets
- On rounded edge pools this robot will climb wall up to waterline
- Hydro-robotic technology
- Never-stuck system
- Designed for pools with cove
- Non-marring wheels
- Two hour run cycles or continuous run timer settings
- Compatible with external timer (purchase separately)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Water Mixing: 75 Gallons Per Minute
- Filter Type: (1) Fine Bag (2 Microns)
- Second Filter Type: (1) Mesh Bag
- Filter Loading: Bottom
- Electrical Input Requirements: 120 Volts / 20 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 180 Watts
- Dimensions: 19" X 18" X 17"
- Weight: 10 3/4
- Cable Length: 50'
- 2 Years with 100% coverage the first year and limited coverage in the second year. See warranty for details.