There are no aid stations on training days - and who wants to plot their runs around water fountains? The vest carries 2 liters of water for runs of 2 hours or more - and its air mesh panels keep things light and breathable (you'll be sweaty enough already).
There are compartments on the shoulder harnesses so you can access your essentials without slowing down: a sweat-proof compartment for your phone, a stretch-mesh envelope pocket for gels, and storage for two extra water bottles.
Above all, this pack to fit comfortably without bumping around. The dual sternum straps for more stability, and made the top strap elastic for a snug fit that won't restrict your breathing. And thanks to the adjustable harness and drawstring compartments, you can cinch both the pack and reservoir down as your load gets lighter, so you won't have to put up with a bouncing, sloshing pack at the end of your run.
- Running hydration pack
- Dual sternum strap for durability
- Shoulder compartments that you can access without slowing down
- Sweat-proof phone compartment
- Holds enough water for a 2 or more our run
- Snug fit that doesn't restrict your breathing
- Adjustable drawstring compartments
- Adjustable harness with adjustable straps fits a 30" to 46" chest
- Multiple pockets and storage compartments
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 70 Ounces / 2 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 70)
- Pack Weight: 11 ounces
- Dimensions: 18" x 14" x 2"
- Materials: Adjustable with cargo pockets and dual slider sternum strap. Fits 30" - 46" chest.