It's not just the weight of your pack - it's how you carry it. The Pursuit keeps the weight (and the sweat) off your back thanks to a lumbar reservoir and suspended mesh back panels.
The reservoir stores your hydration near your hips for greater stability on the trail, and the mesh NV panels keep your back cool and ventilated no matter how rugged the climb. The NV back panel also features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while the lower pod provides load transfer. That way, you can forget about your load and focus on the trail ahead.
Pursuit 24 LR Features:
- Hiking hydration pack
- Lumbar Reservoir for improved comfort and stability
- NV Back panel keeps you cool and ventilated
- Panel loading
- Quick stash stretch overflow pocket, side stretch pockets and sunglasses pocket
- Ultra-Light materials
- Tool attachment
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap
- Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean
- Low profile design
- Big Bite Valve
- PureFlow Tube
- Hydration Capacity: 100 Ounces / 3 Liters (Antidote Reservoir 100)
- Total Capacity: 21L (1280 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Pack Weight: 2 Pound 9 Ounces
- Dimensions: 23.5" X 11" X 8" / 57 x 28 x 20 cm
- Torso Length: 20"
- Back Panel: Alpine NV with upper pods articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
- Materials: Independent Suspension with perforated foam and Slider Sternum Strap
- Fabric: 70D Diamond Box Rip with DWR + 1000mm PU