CMP Pool Defender Swimming Pool Sacrificial Zinc Anode. The zinc anode is attached to the bonding wire to help defend against electrolysis in swimming pools. Zinc Anodes help to protect metal corrosion such as handrails, lights, equipment components etc. due to electrolysis issues. This is especially common in pools with salt chlorine generators.
Pool Defender Sacrificial Zinc Anode Features:
- 1-1/2" Slip X 1-1/2" Slip Plumbing
- Protects all metal parts against the effects of electrolysis.
- The clear lid and removable lid design allows the anode to be easily replaced when depleted.
- 4 ft of solid copper ground wire included.
- A must for salt water pools. (Salt Chlorine Generators)