EcoSavr Liquid Solar Pool Cover
Over the course of the summer, your pool can lose up to 70% of its heat and water through evaporation. That's a lot of energy and water waste. Ecosavr can help you recapture up to 50% of that wasted water and energy. Sounds like a tall order for a little fish, right? The Ecosavr is a liquid solar pool cover that reduces evaporation and heat loss from the exposed pool surface. If your pool is heated, you will be saving, though variables such as pool design, cost and type of fuel, equipment, and hours of swim use per day will play a factor in how much you save.
Ecosavr works by dispensing Heatsavr liquid that forms a single molecule thick layer over your pool's surface through a patented valve in the fin. The Heatsavr liquid is safe, odorless, biodegradable, and undetectable by users.
The Ecosavr replaces the conventional hassle of a pool blanket with a simple, 45 second application. All you need to do is snip the fin, squeeze out any excess air and drop into the water. Now you can take a dive whenever you like without having to fiddle with obnoxious pool blankets!
If you have a pool vacuum, you can put your Ecosavr in a skimmer basket or tie it to your pool ladder or even the vacuum hose.
- Liquid Solar Pool Cover
- Keeps your pool warmer and saves water
- Conserve up to 50% of heat and water lost through evaporation
- Reduce Heat Loss
- Safe for all filters and pumps
- No effect on pool chemistry
- Safe, simple and biodegradable
- Takes just 45 seconds to apply once a month
- (1) EcoSavr treats up to 15,000 gallons of water
- Add (1) EcoSavr Solar Pool Cover Fish for pools up to 15,000 gallons of water or 400 square feet each month
- Add (2) EcoSavr Solar Pool Cover Fish for pools 15,000 to 30,000 gallons of water or 800 square feet each month
Ecosavr is recommended for use on residential pools: One Ecosavr will cover a 400 sq. ft. pool, which is about 15,000 gallons of water, for approximately 25 - 30 days. Two Ecosavr are required for larger pools. If more than two Ecosavr are required, it is recommended that the pool owner or operator considers using the Heatsavr system.