Bolster Paddles will help you improve your entry, catch technique and pull recovery. They will you develop an early vertical forearm that uses the entire forearm and hand during the pull. The paddles help encourage a high elbow which will lead to more efficient swimming. The paddles also help you to build upper body strength because of the increased resistance throughout the pull phase of your stroke.
Bolster Paddles Feature:
- Helps to promote the Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) Position.
- Increased resistance builds upper body strength.
- Comfortable and securely attaches to your hands and wrist.
- Helps develop a forearm dominant stroke with a high elbow position for better propulsion.
- Helps improve the EVF Technique in all four competitive strokes.