The youth swimmers snorkel allows you to focus on your stroke technique by eliminate the breathing rotation. This will help you to develop correct body alignment and increase your speed. This versatile snorkel can be used while swimming all of the strokes including flip turns. You can even rotate the tube for backstroke drills.
The silicone mouthpiece and neoprene head strap is comfortable for extended use. There is a one way purge valve to clear any water from the tube.
Youth Swimmers Snorkel Features:
- Center-mount snorkel allows you to focus on your stroke.
- Helps you to improve your technique and speed.
- Develop correct body alignment.
- Can be worn with goggles and swim cap.
- Adjustable head bracket keeps the snorkel comfortably in place.
- Neoprene headband that is comfortable for children.
- Works with all competitive strokes.
- Silicone mouthpiece
- One-way purge valve to easily clear water.
- Includes a nose plug to use during the introductory period.
- Youth size is specially sized for swimmers ages 4 through 9.