Z2 Gold Zoomers Swim Fins encourage shorter and faster kicks while providing just enough propulsion to efficiently propel you through the water. The fins are lightweight and comfortable to wear with a secure fit that inhibits hyper flexion. They have a fluid separator on the top of the fin that allows your foot to easily slice through the water while reducing fatigue on the down kick and quads. The Flex Box on the underside of the fins will catch water during the up-kick, targeting and strengthening the hamstrings and glutes.
Zoomers Fit Fins Features:
- Designed to promote shorter and faster kicks.
- Promotes an elevated body position to keep the legs active during swim.
- Made of soft Surflex rubber that is lightweight, comfortable and floats.
- The closed heel design ensures a secure fit and inhibits hyper flexion.
- Strengthens leg muscles while making it easier to swim.
- The short blade helps to promote shorter faster kicks.
- Fluid separator slices through the water
- Catches water on the up-kick, targeting and strengthening hamstrings and glutes
What Size Should I Buy?
- Size K-12 - Fits Boys and Girls K12
- Size A - Fits Men's 1 to 2 1/2 and Women's 2 to 3 1/2
- Size B - Fits Men's 2 1/2 to 4 and Women's 3 1/2 to 5
- Size C - Fits Men's 4 1/2 to 5 and Women's 5 1/2 to 6 1/2
- Size D - Fits Men's 5 1/2 to 7 and Women's 8 1/2 to 8
- Size E - Fits Men's 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 and Women's 8 1/2 to 9 1/2
- Size F - Fits Men's 8 1/2 to 10 and Women's 9 1/2 to 11
- Size G - Fits Men's 10 1/2 to 11 and Women's 11 1/2 to 12 1/2
- Size H - Fits Men's 11 1/2 to 13 and Women's 12 1/2 to 14
- Size I - Fits Men's 13 1/2 to 14 1/2 and Women's 14 to 15 1/2