Glacier Pool Coolers are the perfect answer to uncomfortably warm swimming pools. The swimming pool chillers are designed to solve the problem of hot pool water. The Glacier Pool Cooler is a solution that is affordable, easy to install, and inexpensive to operate. Our chillers are powered by an electric fan cooling systems that require NO Freon, No Heat Pump or gas to operate. The pool water circulates through the system, as airflow removes the heat from the water instantly. The chilled water is pumped back into your pool, giving you a refreshing and comfortable feeling while swimming during the hot summer days.
Not only will your pool be refreshing during those hot summer months but your pool water chemistry will be easier to maintain. A 10 degree drop in water temperature (95' to 85') can result in a savings of 20-25% on chemical consumption.
Glacier Pool Cooler GPC25 Specifications:
- For pools up to 20,000 gallons of water
- 110/115 Volt
- 8.5 Amps
- 60/50 Hertz.
- Residential Pool Model
- It is a fan based system not a Heat pump/Heat exchanger unit, so it does not need Freon or Gas to cause the expenses of operating a Heat pump system.
- It is easily incorporated into your pool plumbing system and automated control systems.
- It costs pennies a day to operate. If your pool water is hot, then we are the solution to your problem!
How Glacier Pool Coolers work:
- After the water passes through the filter, a bypass is installed to the Glacier Pool Cooler. The pressurized water flows over a medium and is chilled by airflow created by the unit’s fan. The chilled water is pumped back into the pool through its returns.
Glacier Pool Cooler features:
- Decreases the pool water temperature 10-15 degrees in 12 to 14 hours on average (residential pools) *Results may vary.
- Optional temperature controls for manual pool systems.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Runs with your pool pump and automated systems.
- Energy efficient
- Electric Powered
Glacier Pool Cooler GPC25