The AquaVac 500C is a robotic pool cleaner designed for all types and shapes of in-ground commercial swimming pools and includes a caddy for easy transportation of your cleaner to and from the pool.
The robotic cleaner has a microprocessor with adaptive seek control that determines the most efficient cleaning pattern possible. You simply select the cleaning frequency that best matches their pool debris load and the AquaVac 500C gets to work with dual powerful scrub brushes that scrub and vacuum the pool floor, coves, walls and waterline. It will clean the entire pool in a cycle of 3 hours or less! The integrated timer allows the option to clean your pool every 24, 48, or 72 hours depending on your preference. Also there is the "clean now" option which will not set to repeat.
There is an easy access, large container on top for large debris loads so you won't have to turn over the cleaner. They have eliminated the messy bags by using 2 ultra-fine porosity filter elements for quick and easy clean. The unique out of water sensor prevents the robot from starting up and will turn itself off when out of the pool. The swivel on the cord for minimizes tangling, thus creating a direct approach to get the job done right. Beach Entry Sensor detects when the cleaner is climbing out of the pool and then reverses directions.
Working independently of the pool filtration system, it uses 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners and can pay for itself in little over a year depending on local energy rates. The advanced features ensure this cleaner provides the most efficient cleaning possible and adapts to your pools unique needs.
AquaVac 500C Features:
- Robotic in-ground pool cleaner
- Works in gunite, vinyl, fiberglass, tile pools and more! (Tile requires foam rollers - sold separately)
- Dual Scrubbing mechanism that also vacuums floor, coves, walls, inclines and waterline.
- Microprocessor that determines the most efficient cleaning path.
- Selective cleaning frequency option, depending on debris load.
- Clean entire pool in 3 hours!
- Choose to clean every 24, 48, or 72 hours. Clean now option is available too!
- 90 Minute bottom only mode and 3-hours bottom, wall and waterline mode cleaning times.
- Easy access, large container for large debris loads with no messy bags.
- 2 Ultra-fine porosity filter elements.
- Filter removes easily from filter frame.
- Uses 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners!
- Adaptable to cleaning situation.
- Out of water sensor which will prevent start up when its not in the pool.
- Cord Swivel minimizes tangling of the power cord.
- Beach Entry Sensor, will reverse direction.
- Comes with Caddy Cart!
- For Residential Pools up to 30 Feet by 60 Feet!
- Motor Unit: 30 VDC/ 3.5 Amps
- Filtration Area: 300 Cubic Inches
- Power Cord and Swivel: 75 Feet Reinforced Kevlar
- Programmed Function: Microprocessor and Adaptive Seek Control
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 110VAC / 60 Hz
- Weight: 26.75 Pounds
- Optional Spring Clean-up Filter Element (Sold Separately - RCX70103PAK2)