The ProSeries Plus Side-Mount Sand Filter incorporates the most advanced maintenance features that satisfies the requirements of the most demanding installations such as, in-ground swimming pools and spas with in-floor cleaning systems, fountains and solar heating systems. These heavy duty systems can weigh on filters and create stress and damage over time, however this filter can outlast all the wear and tear. Its spherical tank design evenly distributes the high pressure associated with the fore-mentioned applications. The filter is quality assured with the greatest strength and a well evolved life span because of its corrosion proof, polymeric material and its progressive design.
This Side-Mount Sand Filter can withstand the most rigorous applications and is effective throughout years of use, never declining in performance. The up-keep and maintenance is simple because of the durable, flanged inspection cover which provides quick access on the top side of the filter.
ProSeries Plus Filter Features:
- 36" Sand Filter
- 6.50 Square Foot Effective Filtration Area
- 130 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 2" internal piping gives smooth, free-flowing performance.
- Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed.
- Automatic air relief purges any trapped air during operation, comforting the idea of any blockage.
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing.
- Unitized, corrosion-proof, spherical filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast polymeric material creating maximum strength and longer life.
- Optional valve and coupling selections for plumbing ease and versatility.
- Precision engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals provide a balanced flow and back-washing, plus easy serviceability.
- Have we already mentioned the reliability that this thing exhausts from end to end?!
- 700 pounds of sand are required (not included).
- 36" Wide X 46" in Height
- Hayward Vari-Flo SP0710X62
- Hayward Vari-Flo SP0715X62
- Hayward Slide Valve SP0410X602S