The Summit Heat Pump is an energy efficient, high performing heater that can heat your pool at a fraction of the cost of gas heaters. Heat Pumps work by transferring heat from the ambient air to the pool water which can lower your operating costs by up to 80 percent compared to gas heaters.
The Summit features a titanium counter-flow heat exchanger, acoustic compressor cover for quieter operation, corrosion resistant evaporator coil, easy to read digital display, and a compact design for a smaller footprint.
Summit Heat Pump Features:
- 65,000 BTU
- Voltage: 240
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: Single
- Circuit Amps: 40
- Coefficient of Performance: 6.6
- 2" X 2-1/2" Union Intake and Discharge
- Counter-flow titanium heat exchanger
- Acoustic compressor cover for reduced noise and quieter operation
- Profiled fan blade improves air flow and reduces noise
- Ultra Gold corrosion resistant evaporator coil fin for added durability
- Digital display that is easy to read and operate
- Electronic frost control and temperature lock-out capabilities
- Self-diagnostic codes to monitor heat pump performance
- Continuous pool temperature display
- Set water temperature in 1 degree increments
- Environmentally Friendly R410A refrigerant
- Dual Thermostat for pool and spa
- Compatible with Hayward and other brands of pool and spa automation systems
- Integrated tie-downs to meet local codes without the need for accessory kits
- 30-1/4" x 34" x 37"