Universal CrystaLogic presents a compelling opportunity for any owner/operator to drastically cut operational cost while delivering game-changing performance.
The Hayward CrystaLogic pool light is available to virtually anyone; its all-plastic construction is truly universal. It's UL listed to retrofit virtually any installed niches, allowing most lights to be upgraded. These 12V, 2-wire, all-plastic lights can be installed as close as 4 inches from the waterline, and even upward facing without a rock guard, opening a wide range of new applications.
Hayward CrystaLogic Features:
- Bright White 300W LED pool light
- Uses up to 84% less energy than incandescent lights and lasts up to 10 times longer
- UL listed to retrofit into most manufacturers' installed inches makes CrystaLogic truly universal
- 12V, 2-wire, all-plastic construction with an unbreakable lens make these lights intrinsically safe and easy to install
- Energy and maintenance savings can deliver a payback in less than two years
- Can be installed as close as 4" from the waterline and upward facing without a rock guard, suitable for main pool/spa illumination, beach entries, steps, shelves, water features etc.
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- Color Trim Rings for pool and spa lights include smooth white and silver luster starburst, both ship with product
Hayward CrystaLogic Specifications:
- 300 Watt Equivalent LED Light
- 100 Foot Cord
- 12 Volt