Jandy Fixed-Rate Peristaltic Pump 3-310
The Jandy Peristaltic Chemical Feeder Pump features a 3-point roller design in the pump head to pump your liquid chlorine or muriatic acid. The 3-point roller design also acts as a check valve to prevent back flow, siphoning and loss of prime. The motor's output shaft rotates at a fixed rpm which drives the roller assembly within the pump head. The chemical solution in the pump tube is captured between the rollers as they rotate and compress the tube. As the rollers advance, the squeezed tube section regains its original form and generates a vacuum, creating the self-priming feature that delivers a constant flow unaffected by the outlet pressure.
- 120 Volt Fixed Rate Peristaltic Pump
- Pump head requires no valves, allows for easy maintenance.
- Self-priming against maximum working pressure,
- foot valve not required.
- Pump does not lose prime or vapor lock.
- Pumps off-gassing solutions and can run dry.
- Output volume is not affected by back pressure.
- Easy to change pump tube; lubrication is not required.
- Pump tubes and pump heads interchange between models.
Maximum Approximate Pump Output:
- Ounces per minute - 4.44
- Gallons per hour - 2.08
- Gallons per day - 50.0