Jandy Levolor Water Level Management System K1100CKA
The Levolor water leveling system electronically maintains water levels in pools, spas, fountains and ponds. It can be used anywhere a constant level of water is needed to maintain a beautiful appearance and protect equipment. Easily installed on new or existing pools and spas, the Levolor system does not require structural modifications for installation.
The Levolor K1100CKA System Features:
- Wall Mount Controller
- Sensor - Dual Style with 50 Foot Cord
- 24 VAC 1" Solenoid Valve
- Controller is wired 220 Volt from the factory and are field adjustable for 110 volt installations.
- Three LED Indicator Lights - Power, Sensor and Filling.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines.
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environments.
- Ideal for pools, spas, fountains and ponds where evaporation and splash out is common.
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks.
- ETL Listed.
The Levolor K1100 Series water level management systems detect low water conditions and automatically replaces water to a pre-set level. Can be used in any situation where consistent water level is desired. Ideal for new or existing pool and spa systems.
Easily maintain water level without a hose - With Levolor you'll never need to fill you pool with a garden hose. Levolor replaces the water in your pool that is lost due to evaporation and splashing automatically.
Sophisticated electronics - Levolor's unique electronics compensate for waves, will not overfill your pool, and sense the water level without moving parts.
Protect equipment and appearance - Low water level can cause permanent damage to your pool's equipment. Keep your pool looking and performing at it's peak with Levolor.