Leisure Time Liquid Spa Up
Liquid Spa Up is used to raise the pH and/or total alkalinity in spa water. The water would be maintained at a pH of 7.2-7.8 and a total alkalinity of 80-120 ppm. This product is compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine and biguanide.
- Spa pH/and or Total Alkalinity Increaser
- Liquid formula that is easy to use
- 32 Ounce Bottle
- Potassium Carbonate 28.56%
- Other Ingredients 71.44%
Directions for use:
- Turn the air blower or filter circulation system on
- If pH is below 7.2 or the total alkalinity is below 120 ppm add 1 ounce of this directly to the spa water.
- Test the water after 30 minutes
- Repeat steps 1-3 until the pH is between 7.2-7.8 and the total alkalinity is between 80-120 ppm.