Naish Hokua GT Paddleboard - Includes a Free Naish Makani 8.5 Vario SUP Paddle
The Naish Hokua GT 9' 10" Paddleboard is for riders that want full size board that provides comfort, stability and Hokua performance in real world conditions. The design incorporates the wave turning performance of the Hokua series with the acceleration and wave catching ease of the Nalu series. The board is perfect for everyday wave riders and even though it is a larger board, there is no sacrifice in performance due to its size. Great for those just starting to get into wave riding and experts with years of experience. The board can be ridden as a thruster or a quad.
The Hokua GT includes upgraded features such as performance increasing FCS side fins and lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Hokua GT 9'10" Features:
- Board for wave riders of all experience levels that want a full size board.
- Designed for all-around wave riding while providing superb stability.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Performance shape features the performance of the Hokua series and the speed of the Nalu series.
- Hokuas world-renowned wave riding qualities and there is no sacrifice in performance due to its size.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Hokua GT 9'10" Specifications:
- 9' 10" Length X 30 1/4" Width X 3 7/8" Depth
- 155L Volume
- 6.5" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 21.2 Pounds
- 220 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Hokua GT 9'10" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement