The Kaholo is a full carbon, mega-lightweight paddle that uses 100% pre-preg carbon and is ideal for committed paddlers that enjoy performance racing, wave riding and touring versatility. The blade is constructed using 100% 3K pre-preg carbon to eliminate flutter and is extremely stable for fast catch and water release. The shaft is also made of 100% 3k pre-preg carbon for optimal stiffness for incredible stroke power. The Tahitian T-handle is comfortable and secure in your hands with its traction grip coating.
- Extremely light-weight for racing, wave riding and touring.
- Great balance between stiffness and flex-curve
- Built in ABS rail for blade edge protection
- Includes a premium blade cover for protection during storage and transporting
- Tahitian T-handle with Traction grip coating and a low profile, power transfer design.
- Fixed length with perfect blade/handle alignment
Paddle Shaft Construction:
- 100% Carbon pre-preg shaft that reduces weight while also increasing durability
- Filament-wound Kevlar reinforcement with 3D grip in lower hand area and reinforcement in critical areas.
Paddle Blade Construction:
- 100% Carbon pre-preg blade that reduces weight while also increasing durability
- High Temperature Pre-preg Molding for a optimized resin content & cure and impact resistant
- Precision Cut CNC HD Core for absolute precision shaping
- Approximate Weight: .93 Pounds
- Blade Surface Area: 95.3 in2
- Shaft Diameter: RDS