The Makani is an all-around paddle designed for those wanting a lightweight, carbon/glass fusion blade and shaft that is great for racing, wave riding and all-around cruising performance. The paddle has a lightweight carbon pre-preg shaft for the optimum level of stiffness and flex-curve. The UD carbon/ glass matrix pre-preg blade is incredibly lightweight and impact resistant. The Tahitian T-handle is comfortable and secure in your hands with its traction grip coating.
- Performance paddle for racing, wave riding and all-around cruising.
- Great balance between stiffness and flex-curve
- Tahitian T-handle with Traction grip coating and a low profile, power transfer design.
- Fixed length with perfect blade/handle alignment
Paddle Shaft Construction:
- 75% Carbon pre-preg shaft to reduce weight while increasing durability
- Filament-wound Kevlar reinforcement to improve the grip area texture and to reinforce the shaft in critical areas.
Paddle Blade Construction:
- UD Carbon/Glass Matrix Pre-preg to allow for soft blade flex and increased durability
- High Temperature Pre-preg Molding for a optimized resin content & cure and impact resistant
- Precision Cut CNC HD Core for absolute precision shaping
- Approximate Weight: 1.17 Pounds
- Blade Surface Area: 98 in2
- Shaft Diameter: SDS