Naish Mana GS Paddleboard
The Naish Mana GS 8' 10" Paddleboard has a compact design that can be used in everyday wave conditions by lighter riders. It combines a wide platform with a large tail rocker for better stability and increased maneuverability in the surf. Because of its compact design, it can fit many vehicles like station wagons, sport utility vehicles and minivans.
Naish Mana GS 8'10" Features:
- Board for everyday wave conditions.
- Designed for lighter riders.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Wide platform with exaggerated tail rocker.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Mana GS 8'10" Specifications:
- 8' 10" Length X 30 1/2" Width X 4 3/8" Depth
- 133L Volume
- 6.5" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 22.7 Pounds
- 200 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Mana GS 8'10" Construction:
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom