Naish Mana GT Paddleboard
The Naish Mana GT 8' 10" Paddleboard has a compact design that can be used in everyday wave conditions by lighter riders. It combines a wide platform with a large tail rocker for better stability and increased maneuverability in the surf. Because of its compact design, it can fit many vehicles like station wagons, sport utility vehicles and minivans.
The Mana GT includes upgraded features such as performance increasing FCS side fins and lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Mana GT 8'10" Features:
- Board for everyday wave conditions.
- Designed for lighter riders.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Wide platform with exaggerated tail rocker.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Mana GT 8'10" Specifications:
- 8' 10" Length X 30 1/2" Width X 4 3/8" Depth
- 133L Volume
- 6.5" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 20.7 Pounds
- 200 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Mana GT 8'10" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement