Naish Nalu GS Paddleboard - Includes a Free Dakine Paddleboard Bag and Leash
The Naish Nalu GS 10' 6" Paddleboard is an amazing all-around board for those that want versatility, stability and wave riding performance. The wide outline, fuller rails and recessed deck provide excellent stability. The bottom design gives you the ability to enjoy almost any SUP activity inland or on the ocean. The single-concave nose flows into a double-concave mid-section and V tail allowing you to take on flatwater cruising, ankle slapper waves, to double overhead surf.
Naish Nalu GS 10'6" Features:
- All-around board for all types of riders.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Single concave nose, double concave mid-section and V tail design.
- Designed to provide superb stability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Nalu GS 10'6" Specifications:
- 10' 6" Length X 30" Width X 4" Depth
- 160L Volume
- 9.0" Fin
- 25.3 Pounds
- 200 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Nalu GS 10'6" Construction:
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom