The Pro-Sport Waterproof MP3/iPod Case is 100% waterproof and can be used during all types of water activities including, swimming, kayaking, rafting, windsurfing, kitesurfing, sitting by the beach or pool and so many more... The case is easy to seal with its Slide Seal System and can be submersed in up to 19 feet/6 meters of water. If you drop it in the water it will float to prevent it from sinking to the bottom.
You can attach it to you arm with a fully adjustable Velcro sports arm strap that will allow you to maintain maximum movement. There is a transparent window that allows you full use of all of your MP3/iPod functions and touch screen controls.
You can listen to your music even while in the water thanks to the built-in headphone jack. Simply plug in a set of waterproof headphones into the case and you can listen to your music, books or podcast while swimming or any other water activity.
Pro-Sport Waterproof MP3/iPod Case Features:
- 100% waterproof case (Class 5)
- Protects iPods, similar-sized MP3 players, iPhones and other similar sized phones.
- Floats if you drop it into the water
- Guaranteed submersible to a depth of 19 feet / 6 meters
- Flat clip design and padded back for comfortable storage under wetsuits
- Protects against sand, dirt, dust and water
- Case is made of a soft matte PVC
- Built in Gold 3.5mm headphone jack for earphones
Pro-Sport Waterproof MP3/iPod Case Includes:
- (1) Waterproof iPod / MP3 Case
- (1) Neoprene arm strap
- (1) Neck lanyard
- (1) Moisture-sensitive desiccant sachet for hot & humid conditions
- (1) Carabineer clip
- (1) Instructions / Care Guide
- Waterproof Rating 5 - Waterproof and submersible to depths greater than 6 meters / 19 feet (often as much as 100 feet but varies by product and manufacturer). Suitable for any underwater sport of less depth than the manufacturers maximum depth rating. Common applications include scuba diving, snorkeling, search & rescue, and white water rafting. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: depths greater than the manufacturers maximum depth rating or any physical force that could jeopardize the water-tight seal.