ProTeam Spa pH Decreaser 1.5 lbs
ProTeam Spa pH Decreaser quickly reduces the pH in your spa. It is important to maintain a proper pH level in your spa's water to ensure comfort, water clarity, and also prevents corrosion of spa parts. pH Decreaser is compatible with all spa water sanitization systems. Ideally, your spa's pH level should fall between 7.2 and 7.6. If your pH level exceeds 7.6, the water can become cloudy and susceptible to scale formation on the shell (interior) and the plumbing.
If you seem to be adjusting the pH often, test your total alkalinity and make the necessary adjustments. Also, the use of ProTeam Gentle Spa will help keep a balanced pH and buffer alkalinity.
ProTeam Spa pH Decreaser Directions:
- Test your spa's water frequently, at least once a week, and make the necessary adjustments.
- Turn on your spa's circulation system, or jets.
- If your pH is 7.7 to 8.0, apply .25 oz (two teaspoons) per 500 gallons of water directly to your spa.
- If pH is higher than 8.0, apply 0.5 oz (four teaspoons) per 500 gallons of water directly to your spa.
- Circulate spa water for 15 to 30 minutes and test pH again.
- If pH still tests above 7.6, repeat steps 2-5 until pH is back to 7.2 - 7.6.
Note: If you compare ProTeam chemicals with other spa chemical manufacturers, you'll quickly discover that ProTeam Spa pH Decreaser offers the best value for the money.