ProTeam Superfloc Clarifier is a highly concentrated clarifier that collects cloudy water causing particles that have formed in your swimming pool water and are too small to be trapped in the filter. Compatible with bromine and chlorine treated pools and will not change water chemistry. Easy to use by adding across the pool surface, forcing suspended particles to the bottom. Once on the particles are on the bottom of the pool they can be easily vacuumed up into your swimming pool filter.
- Clarifier for pool water
- Works by causing the particles in your pool to drop to the bottom of the pool to be vacuumed out
- Clears cloudy water fast
- Can be used with almost all sanitizing systems
- 32 Ounce Bottle
Treatment and Instructions:
- 1. For very cloudy pools introduce one quart of ProTeam Superfloc Clarifier per 40,000 gallons of pool water by adding over the entire pool water surface area with the filter system operating.
- 2. After one hour, shut your pool pump off.
- 3. The suspended particles will fall to the bottom and the water will clear. The next day vacuum the pools (to waste if possible).
- 4. Initial vacuuming may force some particles back into temporary suspension. They will settle again and a second vacuuming may be necessary.
ProTeam Superfloc Clarifier