S.R. Smith 4' 3-Bend Heavy Duty Stair Rail .145" Wall 10156
The 3-Bend Commercial Handrail is a stable safety rail that is suitable for concrete, shotcrete, fiberglass, and vinyl pools. It is at standard height and runs parallel to the slope of the stair set. These rails are made with stainless steel, polished type 304. When the handrail is properly anchored it can be used for pools, spas, inclined slopes and stair-sets. The bends on this handrail are at a nominal 6" in radius. For installment you will drill below deck level and anchor the rail with reinforced rods.
3-Bend Handrail Features:
- Handrail for Commercial Pools (Residential Optional)
- Suitable for Concrete, Shotcrete, Fiberglass, and Vinyl Pools
- Runs Parallel to Slope of Stair-set
- Polished Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Works with pools, spas, slopes and stair-sets
- Recommended Anchor: AS-100B (Order Separately)
- Recommended Escutcheon: EP-100F (Order Separately)
3-Bend Handrail Specifications:
- Length: 4'
- Bottom to Top Rail Height: 69"
- Bottom Step to Top Step Height: 42"
- Extended Front Leg Extra Length: No
- Bends: 3
- Bend Radius: 6"
- Tubing: 1.90" OD
- Commercial Rail Wall Thickness: 0.145"
S.R. Smith 10156