The Speck Model ES90 medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance. It comes standard with a durable, economical, 48 frame motors with a dual voltage motor that has two compartments with sealed contacts, stainless steel shaft and Neptune Advanced Switch Technology. Ideal for a wide range of in-ground swimming pool applications.
Speck ES90 Pump Features:
- Recommended for in-ground swimming pools.
- 1 Horsepower, 48 Frame Motor
- 115/230 Volt Operation.
- Medium head, self priming pump.
- 2" Suction and 1-1/2" / 2" Discharge for optimum efficiency.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open.
- Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing.
- Re-useable o-rings throughout.
- 12 Month warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Model ES90-II