Super Rust and Scale controls water hardness in chlorine and bromine treated pools and prevents rust formation and discoloration of water. Super Rust and Scale will remove metal stains and prevent scale build-up on the pool and equipment.
It has cathodic or electrolytic inhibiting properties developing a microscopic film on all interior surfaces. This film is impervious to oxygen and is an effective electrolytic insulator; so that the problems of oxidation and corrosion are reduced.
Super Rust and Scale Remover in contrast with other products, is stable in water temperatures. This ensures protection of all equipment and is especially effective on the heat exchanger elements of swimming pool heaters.
Super Rust & Scale Remover Features:
- Prevents rust formation and discoloration in swimming pools
- Prevents corrosion of the entire recirculating system
- Prevents round-up of scale on sand filters - the principal cause of plugging and channeling of sand filters
- Prevents plugging and corrosion of diatomaceous earth elements
- Super Rust and Scale should be included as part of the normal pool maintenance program along with disinfection, algae control, pH and total alkalinity adjustment, etc.
- It can be added to your pool water at any time during the swim season.
- It should be applied directly to the pool water and not through the skimmer.
- For initial treatment, add one pound per 25,000 gallons of pool water.
- Following initial treatment, add three ounces per 25,000 gallons of pool water once a week during the swimming season.