SupTech Sunset Paddleboard
Sunset Series Stand Up Paddleboards were engineered from the ground up as a flat water SUP. It sets a new standard in stand-up paddle board design. They are relatively short, at only 10'4" in length, and 31" wide. The Sunsets unique bottom shape and outline give it the speed and directional stability of a much longer board.
Unlike a traditional wave board shape which can be slow and ill-suited for flat water paddling, the Sunset has a penetrating vee nose section, integrated keel fin and deep double concave bottom design that cuts through the water and channels it back to the winger tail section. The result is an extremely stable board that first time paddlers will love, and the speed, directional stability and glide that even the most advanced paddlers will appreciate.
- Stand-up paddleboard
- For flat water cruising and touring, for fitness training or just playing at the beach
- Flat, comfortable non-slip standing area with large "sweet spot"
- Made of xtremely durable, high impact polyethylene
- Designed in Hawaii and built in the USA
- Integrated ergonomic carry handle
- Fishing pole holder in tail
- Bungee carry net on nose
- Inserts in the nose for securing tow loop
- Slotted tail for stacking boards on top of each other
- Cool Camo Design
- Length 10'-4"
- Width: 31"
- Thickness: 6"
- Weight: Approx 41 Pounds