Yard Guard Aquamaster Safety Cover With Center Step 14' x 28' w/ Center Step
The Yard Guard Aquamaster solid safety cover is 50% lighter than conventional safety covers but is 70% stronger. Made of tough, non-porous material that blocks sunlight from entering the pool to prohibit algae growth plus the Armor Kote durable coating that will not fade or stain. In addition to being super strong the Aquamaster Cover includes a mesh drain system at the center of the cover allowing water to filter through the cover relieving the pressure on pool walls and cover. The mesh drain traps dirt and debris keeping your swimming pool water clean and clear in the spring.
The Aquamaster safety covers feature triple stitching cross tack and box tack at all perimeter stress points and straps run on both the top and bottom of the cover for added strength. A raised rub strip prevents chafing on the pool edge or coping and all covers are manufactured in the USA by the most modern equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system. 5' X 5' grid construction with full double strapping on the top and bottom of the cover, superior seam strength and is highly tear and puncture resistant.
All Aquamaster Covers throughout every stage of production are quality checked and signed for before final packaging. Each cover includes an installation tool and the required brass plugs, brass screws, spring buckles and vinyl sleeves and are individually packaged. The Aquamaster safety covers require approximately three feet around the edge of the pool for installation. The cover will extend 2 feet around the perimeter of the pool and the strap and spring buckle requires about another foot.
The Center Step option is to cover steps that extend beyond the length of the swimming pool. On one end the cover will extend an additional 4' longer and have a 8' width. The step extension is positioned in the center of the cover.
Aquamaster Safety Cover Features:
- In-ground pool safety cover.
- Fits a 14' X 28' Swimming Pool With Center Step
- 50% lighter than conventional safety covers but is 70% stronger.
- Made of tough, non-porous material that blocks sunlight to prohibit algae growth.
- Mesh drain system that traps dirt and debris and relieves stress on pool cover and walls.
- Armor Kote durable coating that will not fade or stain.
- Triple stitching cross tack and box tack at all perimeter stress points.
- Straps that run on both the top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
- A raised rub strip prevents chafing on the pool edge or coping.
- White thread to assure perfect sticking throughout the cover.
- Manufactured in the USA by the most modern equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
- Includes installation tool and the required brass plugs, brass screws, spring buckles and vinyl sleeves.
- 10 Year manufacturers warranty (2 year full)
Color - Blue
- You must have at least 3 feet of concrete decking around your swimming pool for installation.
- This cover is for use ONLY on rectangle swimming pools with square corners or no more than a 2' radius corner.
- Cannot be used on pools with ladders, diving boards, slides, etc., that have posts or other obstruction within 18" away from the perimeter of the pool that cannot be removed.
How do you choose which size of Safety Cover to order? You should order based on the size of your swimming pool. For example; if you have a 18' X 36' swimming pool then you would want to order a 18' X 36' safety cover. The actual cover size will be a little larger to hang over your pool deck and for proper installation. Always order based on pool size.