The Kaiman goggles are specially designed for open water swimming, swim training and Triathlons. The lenses provide up to 180 degree panoramic vision with anti-fog and scratch resistance built-in. The strap is easy to adjusted by pressing a button on the side of the goggles to release the strap. The low profile, contoured frame is soft and flexible for a comfortable, leak free seal.
The mirrored lenses provide maximum visibility and reduced glare in bright light conditions.
The Small Fit Size fits a wide range of people but are typically ideal ages 8 to 14, younger teens, adults or for those with narrower faces. They are 20% smaller than the regular size. They are similar in size to other brands junior size goggles.
Kaiman Goggle Features:
- Ideal for open water swimming, swim training and Triathlons
- Low profile design
- Easy to adjust split head strap
- Softeril skirt comfortable, leak resistant seal
- 180 degree panoramic lens
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant lenses
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Includes a durable storage/carry case
- Mirrored lenses reduce glare in bright conditions indoors and out.
- Made in Italy