The sophisticated comfort of the QCA Spas Siena offers a contoured seating arrangement compete with 45 powerful massage jets and two separate high-flow 2.5HP energy-efficient pumps. 14 of those relaxing jets specifically target your lower back with a turbo massage. This spa will save you money by utilizing the Econo-Boost heat recovery system, helping the spa use as little energy as possible. The included Econo-Boost system far exceeds the California Energy Compliance mandate. The Siena spa is sure to please family and friends alike.QCA Spas Use Quality Components
The Siena’s shell is manufactured with Lucite-Xtra Acrylic and Dura-Bond, a three-layer strengthening process. The maintenance-free DuraFrame spa cabinet is constructed of synthetic wood with reversible panels. If one side of any of the spa panels get damaged over time, you can simply flip them over to make your spa look new again. The DuraFrame’s patented galvanized, powder-coated steel frame support system will provide you with longevity and durability through the life of your spa.
The spa jets are powered by two energy-efficient pumps with an air flow control system, adding air to the jets and increasing their strength for the perfect massage. Spa maintenance is very simple with automatic heating systems, filter cleaning cycles, and even freeze protection.
You can easily access the top-side controls from inside or outside of the Siena spa. Balboa’s four-button Soft Touch control panel adjusts the temperature, pump, and light. The Soft Touch control pad also features diagnostic read-outs in the LED display.QCA Spas Energy Saver System
All QCA Spas feature the Energy Saver System, a frictional heat recovery system. This energy-efficient design allows the recycled heat that is generated by the pumps to be trapped inside the cabinet in order to assist warming the spa’s shell and water from the inside, which saves you money. The spa’s 4KW heater includes self-protection from overheating in all weather conditions, thanks to M-7 technology.
- 6 Person Spa with Lounger
- 84" Length x 84" Width x 36" Height
- 495 Gallons U.S.
- 240 Volts
- 50 Amps
- 4 Kilowatt Heater
- 45 Jets (Including 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- Lucite-Xtra Acrylic with Dura-Bond 4-layer strengthening process
- Maintenance-Free DuraFrame Spa Cabinet
- Rigid insulated,weather-resistant locking hard cover
- Heat Recovery System which exceeds the California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Digital Electronic Topside Control from Balboa
- Four contoured, comfortable QCA Spas logo pillows
- Dual Waterfalls (individually adjustable)
- Built-in filter
- Air Flow Control System
- Standard Light (12-Volts)
- Dual collar jets (adjustable)
- Two Pumps, Two-Speeds, Low/High-Power for each pump
- 4.2 Max Brake Horsepower Hi-Flow
- Quiet operation
- Low cost circulation speed
- ETL & CE Listed
Manufactured in the U.S.A.