The Chrono 200 is the lap counter and timer that you wear on your finger that is used by coaches, swimmers, runners, cyclists, triathletes, walkers and anyone else that wants to monitor their races or workouts. The Chrono 200 fits on your index finger and the one hand operation allows you to record your laps by simply tapping the button with your thumb. It will recall up to 200 individual lap times and even show you the fastest, slowest and average lap times in addition to your total lap times. It can count up to 9,999 laps and is accurate to 1/100 of a second. One of the best features is the pause function that allows you to stop your workout without messing up your time statistics.
Chrono 200 Features:
- Timer and Lap Counter that you wear on your finger.
- One hand operation.
- Counts laps and collects summary timing statistics.
- Recall up to 200 individual lap times.
- Keeps track of your number of laps completed and total time.
- You can look up your fastest, slowest, average and total lap times after your race or workout.
- Rugged design that is water resistant up to 50 meters deep.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty.